New year, new you?
Ready to get back to healthier eating after the Christmas indulgence? Our next ‘Healthy Food Made Easy Course’ is kicking off on 30th January. This course focuses on cooking simple, healthy food on a budget and is open to anyone over the age of 16.
You will learn how to:
- Improve your health through better diet;
- Make delicious, healthy food on a budget;
- Learn how to shop smart – spending less and getting more;
- Develop positive attitudes and behaviours around food;
- Create a balanced diet; and
- Understand food labels.
The course will take place in Blakestown and Mountview Neighbourhood Youth Project, Shelerin Road, Clonsilla, Dublin 15.
The full six-session course costs just €5 and will take place from 10:00am to 12:30pm on:
- Thursday, 30th January 2020;
- Thursday, 6th February;
- Thursday, 13th February;
- Thursday, 27th February;
- Thursday, 5th March; and
- Thursday, 12th March.
To book a place on this course, or for more Information get in touch with Suzanne Bayley at:
Phone: 01 820 9550
Mob: 087 982 7833