In 2022, Empower We Can Quit programmes will be available to anyone aged over 18yrs. Women’s programmes will continue in-person and mixed programmes will be available online via Zoom.
We Can Quit is available to anyone living in Fingal, it runs for 12 weeks and includes free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) for each participant. For anyone partaking in programmes over Zoom, a list of participating pharmacies across Fingal where NRT can be collected will be provided.
How are participants supported on this free course?
· Weekly sessions conducted by trained Facilitators
· Follow up via phone and text between sessions by Facilitators
· Group support from fellow Quitters
· Resource pack
The success rate for the programme is very high and growing in popularity in communities across Fingal. Plus, you’re four times more likely to quit smoking with access to NRT and behavioural support rather than trying to quit cold turkey.
New courses start in February 2022:
· Mulhuddart Community Centre, February 8th – 6.30pm to 8pm
· Balbriggan Family Resource Centre, February 9th – 6pm to 7.30pm
· Online via Zoom, February 10th – 7.30pm – 9pm
· Online via Zoom, February 10th – 10am – 11.30am
Register for courses by clicking here
For more information email – WeCanQuit@empower.ie
Call Empower – 01 820 9550